The Mtoto Agency
The extra set of hands your family needs!
Xavier University of L.A., New Orleans, Louisiana
B.S. in Biology- G.P.A. 3.3, Double minor in Chemistry and Psychology, Honors in Sociology
Graduated May 2018
Cedar Valley College, Lancaster, Texas
A.A. in Liberal Arts- G.P.A. 3.7
Graduated May 2014
Certifications and Skills:
Phlebotomy certified (Sep. 2020)
ECG certified (Sep. 2020)
Trust Based Relational Intervention (TBRI) Caregiver certified.
Crisis Prevention International (CPI) certified.
American Red Cross CPR/AED certified (exp. 2022).
Informatics- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Presentation.
Bioinformatics- Competent in DNA Master, GeneMark, and Glimmer.
Member of Kappa Gamma Pi Honor Society for catholic college graduates (2018)
Presidential member of National Honor Society of Leadership and Success (2017-2018)
Tom Joyner Hungry for Education Scholar (2016)
Fundraiser award from Xavier University’s student scholarship call center (2015-2018)
Alpha Lambda Delta Honor Society at Xavier University (2014- 2018)
Presidential Scholarship Recipient from Xavier University of LA (2014-2018)
Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society at Cedar Valley College (2011-2014)
Customer service award from IHOP (2014)
Achievement award from HPREP medical program at UT Southwestern (2013)
Member of The Table Bible Study (2020)
Private Swim Coach (2013-2020)
Volunteer usher at New Creation Christian Fellowship Church (2018-2019)
Student National Medical Association (2018-2019)
Journal Club: Topics in Medicine (2018-2019)
Volunteer member of The MBS Society (2018-2019)
Volunteer at Concord Missionary Baptist Church in lambs ministry (2006-2017)
Volunteer with Xavier Campus Outreach for the homeless population (2015-2016)
Member of Celibacy and Abstinence Network (2014-2016)
Volunteer at Tulane Medical Center, Medical-Surgical unit (2015)
Biomedical Honor Corps
September 2019- Current
Perimeter Behavioral Hospital- Psychiatric Technician & Receptionist
• My duties include documenting patient’s information and vitals, doing fifteen-minute rounds on all patients, and
daily environmental checks. I also provide guided group interventions and reinforce therapeutic techniques and
coping skills that they learn here.
May 2017- Present
Uplift Education - Substitute Teacher
• I serve as a guest teacher in grades K-12 and uphold the school’s mission to serve the underserved. Part of that
mission is also to inspire each child to reject mediocrity and to only accept excellence.
September 2019- March 2020
Northwest Bible Church- Childcare Provider
• My duty is to empower and invite children to trust and experience a relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.
May 2016 – August 2016
Plan International- Lead of Dallas Chapter
• I worked as the team lead over eight employees. I helped gain children around the world monthly sponsors through training and fundraising. Some of my daily tasks were setting up our booth, ensuring we were meeting our selling quota, and keeping employees motivated and focused on the task.
• Personal experience and growth in leadership was immense working this position.
September 2013 – March 2016
Concord Church Dallas- Childcare Provider
• Monitored and enriched the children of Concord Church while providing a safe learning/playing environment.