Over 10 years of professional nanny and household management experience.
Infant to school aged experience
Pet care and family assistance
CPR/First Aid Certified
Valid drivers license and insurance
Childcare, Private Families - Dallas, TX August 2012 to Present
I was responsible for managing the schedules and needs of both the child and parents; which included, but not limited to, running errands, grocery shopping, meal planning and prep, light housekeeping, mail/ package retrieval, vendor assistance, appointment setting, pet care, and transportation.
In regard to my nanny responsibilities I effectively facilitated and implemented educational activities suitable for milestone development, swimming supervision, and transportation. I reinforced positive behavior models upholding my client's procedures, and rectified unforeseen issues such as child illness, scheduling changes. I also planned and budgeted play dates, outings, and birthday parties. My photography services were used for birthday invitations, Christmas cards, and personalized gifts.
Household Management August 2012 to Present
• Assisted families with after school pick-up, homework, cooking, light housework, laundry, mail/package retrieval, developmental milestone assistance, and vendor assistance.
• Organized and created learning activities suitable for learning development, swimming supervision, and safe transportation.
Payless Comics, LLC - Dallas, TX January 2016 to January 2017
• Assisted managers with scheduling, payroll, and invoicing.
• Answered incoming phone calls.
• Coordinated filing • Handled shipping and receiving requests. • Dealt with customer inquiries and resolved disputes.
University of North Texas - Denton, TX August 2009 to December 2009
Web Design • Assisted professors in updating faculty websites, and the upkeep of the Economics Department website.
Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies in Psychology, Rehabilitation, and Social Work
University of North Texas - Denton, TX
August 2009 to May 2014
Marble Falls High School - Marble Falls, TX
October 2005 to May 2009