August 2020 to Present
In home nanny caring for a 7 month old baby boy Hank. Both parents work from home but I take on the role of everything. Folding his clothes if needed. Helping him get through all his milestones like switching up his food intake or even trying new foods. I allow him to help me with his meal prep. Getting his motor skills active by helping him walk and crawl. We work on many sensory activities involving colors, games, food, and objects. Hank loves when I take him on walks to the park to go look at the turtles. He’s also a huge water baby so I can never go wrong with activities involving water.
Tropical Smoothie Cafe -
May 2015 to September 2020
• Scheduling shifts
• doing inventory (product management)
• opening/closing the store
• showcased great people skills
• crew management.
Conway High School -
August 2014 to May 2015
• Developing an environment within the high school campus that motivate social, academic, and personal knowledge growth, and administrative duties.
• Interacting with students and resolving their problems.
• Explaining rules and regulations of the high school
• Helping the school counselors with conflicts between classmates and engaging them in activities where cooperation is needed.
• Communicating student's problems and doubts to the counselors and seeking solutions.
Boys and Girls Club of America -
August 2013 to May 2015
• Monitor and evaluate programs, services and activities to ensure safety of members. Enforce Boys & Girls Club Rules, set a good example for the kids.
• Ensure all children are accounted for, assist in daily care and maintenance of building grounds/vehicles and maintain contact with club staff members and parents as needed; provide advice and/or discipline.