Dedicated and reliable full time nanny offering 6 years of experience and proficiency in acclimating into a new family culture. Certified in both CPR and First Aid. Nurtured the physical, emotional, and behavioral development of children from infancy to grade school.
The Thompson Family (West Hollywood, CA)
Live-out Nanny (February 2018 – July 2020)
Reason for leaving: Relocated to Los Angeles to be closer to family
• Manage daily house operations, such as grocery shopping, manage housekeepers and landscapers, pick up dry cleaning, run errands, etc.
• Cared for 1 child (Newborn - 2 yrs of age)
• Changed diapers and prepared diaper bag for outings.
• Prepare meals with balanced nutrition, ensuring food safety; e.g; food allergies, etc.
• Organize fun and educational games, read story books that increased children’s interest in story time, and plan outdoor activities such as walking to the local playground and park.
• Arranged play dates and outings to theme parks, zoo, etc.
• Drive to and from scheduled play dates, children’s gym, zoo, etc. • Sleep trained child for daily naps and bed-time.
• Gave child baths nightly and got him ready for bed.
• At 1.5 years old, baby was successfully potty trained.
• Ensured a fun and safe environment for child at all times.
• Assisted with keeping child’s room organized and clean.
Saldana Family (Hidden Hills, CA)
Live-out Nanny (January 2017 - February 2018)
Reason for leaving: Contract Expired
• Cared for 3 children (3 year old twin boys and one 18-month old baby)
• Changed diapers.
• Got 3 year-old twins ready for preschool. Bathed, dressed and fed.
• Took kids to all scheduled appointments, such as school, play dates, and classes.
• Prepared diaper bag for outings.
• Prepared healthy meals and snacks according to their specific needs and taste.
• Ensured children’s living spaces, such as their bedrooms, playrooms, and bathrooms were always clean and tidy.
• Created a safe and stimulating environment for children by organizing fun and educational games and activities. Read books daily to each child.
• Administered medicine at parent’s request only.
• Sleep trained child for daily naps and bed-time.
• Gave children nightly baths nightly and prepared them for bed.
• Assisted with potty training.
• Traveled out of the country and within the US on multiple occasions as needed.
The Haley Family (West Hollywood, CA)
Live-out Nanny (April 2014 - January 2017)
Reason for leaving: No longer needed nanny for children
• Cared for 2 children (Ages 3 and 7)
• Took kids to all scheduled appointments, such as school, doctor’s appointments, play dates, and classes.
• Prepared snacks and bag with extra clothing for outings.
• Prepared healthy meals and snacks according to their specific needs and known allergies. • Maintained children’s bedrooms and playrooms organized at all times.
• Organized fun and educational games and activities.
• Assisted with homework and accompanied 7 year-old to tutoring appointments. • Administered medicine with parents consent and authorization.
• Run errands, grocery shopping, package drop-offs, and dry cleaning pick ups. • Performed light cleaning duties.
• Occasionally accompanied family on leisure and business trips.
SKILLS & QUALITIES:
• Healthy meal planning
• Fun and enthusiastic
• Patient and nurturing
• Excellent communication skills, punctual, organized and reliable • First aid
• Fluent in both English and Spanish