Professional caretaker experienced with child and elderly care. Private home experience, family management and miscellaneous tasks.
Home Health Care Provider
January 2016 to October 2017
The company I worked for would schedule me with a family and I would go to the individuals house or facility they were living at and I would help them with their every day needs. Most of my patients had dementia or Alzheimer's from beginning stages to ending stages.
Mercado Family, Dallas, TX
August 2015 to May 2016
• Observe and monitor children's play activities.
• Transport children to schools, social outings, and medical appointments.
• Read to children and teach them simple painting, drawing, handicrafts, and songs.
August 2013 to July 2015
• Perform first aid or cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) when required.
• Instruct Children in safe behavior, such as avoiding contact or play with unsafe objects.
• Prepare and serve nutritionally balanced meals and snacks for children.
• Develop or monitor family schedule.
• Supervise and assist with homework.
• Transport children to schools, social outings and medical appointments.
Lake Highlands High School
Interned in High School
Skills & Abilities
• Completed training course.
Experience with on-site emergency treatment procedures.
• Interned at Medical City and Richardson Fire Station
• Performed CPR on five patients during these internships.
Capability to stay calm and exercise skills to make good judgments during high stress situations. Excellent people skills and willing to learn.